Since February, Casino Cirsa Valencia has been offering an add-free in each of its regular tournaments, which has increased the playability of the tournament and has created a fantastic pot for the Casino’s annual big tournament, Superprizepool (SPP), which will take place from January 17th until the 21st.
SPP will have one of the biggest prizepools in 2018 (at least in the Spanish circuit). It will also offer a lot of fun with a myriad of events.
The money collected through add-free will be splitted like this:
- 70% will be added to the main prizepool
- €9,000€ will be used to pay the buy-in of the 20 most regular players of Casino Cirsa Valencia from 02/21/17 until 12/13/17.
- 30%-€9,000 will be added to the Sunday January 14 satellite, which will thus guarantee at least 20 entries for day 1-A.
If you don’t have the chance to play the January 14 satellite, check the Sportium.es satellites and four more on Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17 (both at 8 pm) and Thursday 18 at 21:30, this one for day 1-B.
Day 1-A is scheduled for Thursday 18, and 1-B the day after. You can register until the end of the first level of day 2 (Saturday). Players who are eliminated during this level will also be able to re-entry, which wasn’t allowed last year.
If you bearwith us until Sunday 21st you will be able to play a paralel bounty (buy in is 50+50+10).
Chipleaders on day 1A and 1B will take a fitbit home.
This edition comes with something new: during days 1-A and 1-B (until the end of the first level of day 2) participants can adquire an add-free for only €50, which will yield 10,000 extra points*. Those who buy the add-free for day 1-A will receive a polo shirt and will be allowed to participate in the Paddle tournament on Friday (winners get their buy-in for free), or in a karting race**. Those who get the add-free on day two can participate in the karting race for free.
All add-free buyers will participate in the raffle of a trip to Vegas for two!
Day 1 will last until the end of level 9 or until 25% of players remain.
Reentries are unlimited until the end of the first level on day 2 (level 10).
Terms and conditions
- Partipants must be 18 or older.
- By taking place in the tournament, players allow Casino Cirsa Valencia to make use of their voice, image, and name to promote the event giving up their right to any compensation.
- If any of the pre-requisites hereinabove stated is not met, players won’t be entitled to any prize, which will be offered to the next classified player.
- Main event prizes cannot be agreed by players but in ICM basis.
- Casino Cirsa Valencia se reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions communicating it to the player before hand